Hi, I’m Beth Ann!
I’m a professional speaker, best-selling author, and Personal Presence Expert. My specialty is working with ambitious, service-oriented people who want to break through to the next level of professional success.
Since 2011, I’ve worked with professional speakers, business leaders, transformational teachers, doctors, lawyers and more. What all of these talented people had in common was a desire to feel confident and masterful in any environment, no matter what.
The biggest thing stopping them from reaching the next level wasn’t mindset, or a specific strategy. In fact, most people who come to me have plenty of information already, if not information overload.
If you want to experience next-level results as a speaker, teacher, salesperson or other high-level profession, you need to know & embody that you’re enough, no matter what.
If you haven’t integrated this knowing on a cellular level, you may be repelling the very people and opportunities you truly want to attract.
You also may find yourself grappling with irrational fears and familiar voices of self doubt as you get closer to success.
My innovative Personal Presence approach addresses this through body-centered and energetic practices that help you feel and show up differently.
Here are just some of the results you can experience through this work:
- Action taken from inspiration, not “shoulds.”
- Make confident decisions, no matter what is going on in your environment.
- Increased sense of discernment and inner trust.
- Easily attracting the right circumstances and people in a way that seems effortless.
- More people showing up in your life, on your side who want to support you, without you even looking.
- Being comfortable being seen as all of who you are, instead of fearing being accepted or rejected.
- Nothing to prove – ever!
In short – freedom – in your body and your life.
My website is currently under renovation. If you would like to connect with me about speaking inquiries or to work with me 1-1, you can contact me here firstname.lastname@example.org.